We at Körperkraft Medicare Centre serve you in the best way possible with our latest techniques and our well-trained specialists.
Clinical Pilates is an exercise technique intended to stretch, strengthen, and stabilize the body by lengthening and firming the muscles, thereby assisting the body during everyday activities. The emphasis is on posture, core stability, balance, power, energy, flexibility, and breathability. This kind of exercise is used along with physiotherapy to treat several injuries (back, leg, shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle pain).
- Concentration: focus on slow and correct performance of each exercise and the specific muscles involved.
- Alignment: focus on achieving neutral spine and activating the core stabilizing muscles
- Control: maintain optimal posture and control with all movements.
- Flow: work smoothly and efficiently with all movements.
- Precision: perform each exercise with attention to detail to ensure correct technique.
- Breathing: maintain relaxed, normal, and regular breathing throughout all exercises.
- Improved posture and core stability
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Prevention of work and sport-related injuries
- Assisting rehabilitation
- Increased co-ordination and control
- Improved overall body tone and fitness
- Improved balance
Pilates is for everyone, whether you are rehabilitating an injury or interested in improving the way you look, feel, and move. Pilates will benefit those who have never exercised before as well as those who always have and always will